Before the Dawn by Cynthia Eden (Killer Instinct #2)

Before the Dawn
by Cynthia Eden
Review by TashNz | 5 Stars

Wow! Loved the suspense, intrigue and the drama of this story which was by an author I have not read before and a series I'm now 200% interested in!

I liked how the story jumped right in. I was fully invested. I made the mistake of reading the first page at a time it was impossible to sit down and keep going... I couldn't wait to get back to it and find out who the killer was. 

I was questioning if Tucker was involved, although deep down I thought unlikely but i liked how it could have been possible. I liked the flashbacks - or sidebacks - not sure what you call them when the main story is occurring and then there's a snippet of what the bad guy is doing. I liked how all the characters were established and the preview of the next book at the end of the story - OMIGOSH! 

A suspenseful and drama filled tale of a killer on the loose, trying to establish who he is while time runs out and watching long lost love get a second chance. 

Loved loved loved it!